Tuesday 8 November 2011

Super Junior 6th Anniversary!

It has been 6th years ELFs with Super Junior
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY SUPER JUNIOR OPPA!
IF THE WORLD BETRAY SUPER JUNIOR. ELFS WILL BETRAY THE WORLD
STAY STRONG SUPER JUNIOR!
ELFs WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOUR BACK!
Super Junior 6th Anniversary message :
Donghae message:
Daebak!!! Super Junior’s 6th anniversary! Who said we were going to end!! We’re the best SJ ☆ When they ask “who is that”, “who is that”.. history records will tell them..(N.B lol Teuk wrote this before) ^_^ I won’t forget the ones I love! I won’t forget the ones I like! I will remember nothing but you! WOW!! This 6th anniversary, if there wasn’t ELF, there wouldn’t be us! Let’s not forget the things we do together in the future! Don’t cheat on us! Shall we get married? ♡I love you ELF ♡



Kyuhyun message:
To E.L.F ♡
Super Jr. unknowingly! Or maybe I should say finally?
I have being with everyone for 6 years already~♫
Of course.. It’s five and a half years for me.. hahaha~ Even so, I’m part of SJ so it’s 6 years for me too ^___^
Although there are happy memories, or many memories that I/we wish to erase away, from now on, let’s create only blissful memories~ let’s pray! So in the meantime, don’t be a player! Let’s stay together! I love you E.L.F ^___^ kekeke

  
         Leeteuk message:
E.L.F who are so cute and whom we are so thankful of your existence!! Super Junior is already 6 years old. Super Junior and E.L.F must get together even more so and write new history! Love~You~Guys♥


Yesung message:
“Our 6th anniversary~❤ in the future (let’s have) more love!”


Sungmin message:
To: Dear E.L.F.❤
We have being in love for 6 years now!! We have to last for~ever! >3< I have to occupy the hearts of our E.L.F♡


Ryeowook message:
“Guys who are together on the 6th Anniversary… E.L.F
I love you and thank you~ We are really happy.
Let’s continue”


Eunhyuk messege:
I love u!!
You guys are amazing people


Siwon messege:
“We are partners, you are the best♥
trust that we will walk together in the future ^^ “


Source: SJ Official Website
Translation by: minbunny @ tumblr
Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae
TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS

p/s: while listening to all my heart. i write this post with all my heart ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment